Wednesday, April 1, 2020

A FEW FUNNY THOUGHTS



  

Yesterday I posted an entry that was spiritual and a little serious about this pandemic.  Here are a few things that I think on that are not so serious.  

1. Everyone is locked at home and there is really nothing on the television worth watching.  We don’t want to stay on the news channels, or we would lose all hope.  I wonder if others are watching as much of HGTV as we are.  David walked in the other day to see me measuring a wall to tear down.  He said NO.  He is so rude, I mean what does “load bearing” mean anyway.  

2.    A note for future pandemics, the “bob” haircut is not aging well in the days of no hair appointments.   I currently look homeless and David is watching YouTube videos to see if he can help me out. 

3.  I have washed my hands so much they have aged decades beyond my years (and trust me there are not that many decades to age beyond my years.)


4.   I’m trying to sleep more so that I will not be awake so many hours that can lead to more eating.  This practice has led to possible bed sores!

5.    I downloaded a guide to declutter your house in 30 days.  We fell apart on day 1.  

6.  Because of our lack of success in #5, we are so grateful, we are not needing to homeschool anyone. 

7.  Desperate times call for desperate measures, I have started a sourdough starter.  You have to remember to "feed" it every day.  Because of #5, I'm a little concerned it might starve.  My Pioneer friend, Connie, is going to be so proud of me!

8We have a little Yorkie, Sassy, that we have spoiled so much.  We are now discussing what will happen to her little rotten self if something happens to us.  She is very needy, but super cute.  If we get sick, I will be taking applications.

You guys take care.  You are greatly loved and fervently prayed for. 


  

No comments: