Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall is in the Hair!

Houston, Texas offers many things... but no seasons! (We have bunches of seasonings in the Tex-Mex food, but our seasons are limited to Summer and just a day or two of the other 3) Today is fall. Tomorrow, we might be back to the almost 90's, but today I am happy and so is my hair! Lot's of body, no frizz, and it stayed the way I fixed it to stay. I even wore long sleeves (and hardly sweated at all) I love fall.

There are uncomfortable situations in each of our lives that seem to go on forever. Just when you think you cannot possibly handle it another day, God comes through. You wake up one morning and God has replaced the intenseness of your life with the cooling, soothing comfort of his peace and presence. One season has passed into another and you have survived. I want you to know, my intense season has not passed just yet, but I decided today to claim the victory over my circumstance. I know I am going to make it. I know you are going to make it as well.
I just wish I could stay the way He fixed me to stay!

I've got to run, I think I might make chili for dinner.

No comments: