Thursday, June 18, 2009

THE HAINES GIRL


Yesterday at about 1:30 Eastern Daylight Time, I became the grandmother of a little girl. When they placed that little pink cardboard sign in a little baby bed and it said HAINES GIRL, I was breathless and for just a moment speechless! I am a boys' Mom and a boys' Nonnie. I probably am very partial to boys because I understand them. It's all I've known until now. And now... I'm going to learn how a little girl thinks. I think it's going to be a blast with all my little boys and now this precious little pink bundle. I'm a girl's Nonnie, too!

3 comments:

kimberly said...

oh my gosh that hat is incredible!!! And so is she...the little darlin!! Nonnie....I think she looks like you!! Sweet one enjoy! Now get back to your village sisters in a hurry! we are missing you so much! However, do not return without the many pictures you should have of your great adventure!! c u soon! love u Kimberly :)

Beverly Wooley said...

Oh, Johnnie! You and David are in for a new and exciting adventure in grandparenting. Jenna is beautiful!! Enjoy . . Enjoy . . Enjoy! Praising God with you for this precious blessing to your family! Love and blessings, Beverly Wooley

beth spray said...

what a beautiful picture!!! i can not wait to see her!!!!