Thursday, October 27, 2011

LIFE

Today I was devastated to read about another child who lost their battle with cancer and gained heaven's glory.

I laughed with my daughter-in-love who crossed a line into serious motherhood as she left the car dealership with a mini-van.

I grieved once again over a loved one who can't remember her name or her children.

I experienced great frustration at the drive thru of a local fast food restaurant, which was anything but FAST

I fell more madly in love with my Grand Blessings as their Mom sent me snippets and snapshots of their little lives.

AND

I worried over the future because of the never ending doom of the headlines.

Life would really be crazy and perhaps hopeless if not for my Jesus....

In the overflow of my changing emotions, I find His life for me. One of frustration and failures, abundance and grace... I am at thankful and I am at rest.

1 comment:

Kay Barnes Martin said...

Life can certainly hurt, but He is definitely All-Sufficient. I too find my Joy in Him.