Saturday, October 29, 2011

HAPPY FALL, FINALLY


I'm not much on Halloween. But I dearly love pumpkins. Fresh pumpkin pies, pumpkin muffins, bread and Starbuck's pumpkin spice latte all point to the fact that it's finally below 90 degrees in Houston. Of all the ways I love that fabulous fall fruit, I think I've discovered my favorite! Let me introduce Mr. Josiah Haines! He is Jeremy and Jessica's baby boy and he is such a delight. He's a snuggle bug for whoever holds him. He adores his brother and sister. There is always the biggest smile on his little face. He just turned 1 and we cannot imagine our life without him.

This baby of our family is secure of his place never doubting the love of his family. He's a bit of a flirt, watching for the opportunity to catch your eye and give you the biggest grin. He is content to play on his own, but if you are in need of some cuddling, he's happy to oblige. He's our 5th grandchild but we just call him our baby boy!

2 comments:

The Haines said...

wow! he is one handsome little fella! ;)

Johnnie said...

He is indeed!